We strongly recommend our partners to participate! It’s not every day that we talk about the importance of diagnostics. Great initiative from FIND, the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics.
Testing is the first line of defence against COVID-19 and the foundation for preparedness to prevent future pandemics
18 MAY 2021, 14:00–15:00 CEST
Ahead of the Global Health Summit, join our distinguished guest speakers as we explore how COVID-19 has transformed testing, implications for diagnostics in health emergencies and universal health coverage, and how this has informed the FIND 2021 strategy.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (Director-General, World Health Organization)
- Dr Aminata Touré (former Prime Minister of Senegal and FIND Goodwill Ambassador)
- Peter Sands (Executive Director, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)
- Dr Hayat Sindi (Chief Advisor, Islamic Development Bank)
- Peter Ngo’la Owiti (Wote Youth Development Projects and Communities Representative on the ACT-Accelerator Facilitation Council)
- Dr Jayasree Iyer (Executive Director, Access to Medicines Foundation)
- Dr Sara Cerdas (Member of the European Parliament, Portugal)
- Dr Sergio Carmona (Acting CEO and Chief Medical Officer, FIND)
Sarah Newey (Global Health Security Correspondent, The Telegraph)